Saturday 17 January 2009

Learn Something New Today

I'm often asked about how to use graphics and banners to the best
effect.

Well, I'm no expert myself but I believe in self-education and
over the years I have taken the time to update my own skills by
learning from others.

The following is a simple banner that I created from a free
website. It doesn't say much, but I have always been a believer
in 'less says more'. It takes visitors to my affiliate site.
Sometimes we can find that the affiliate banners on offer in our
individual programmes are not quite what we want.



The simple two-tone blue button on the right of the site is also
something that I have created myself.

These have been done through a creative tools site called Instant
Banner Creator. They have their own eye catching banner below. If
this is something that can help you with your site, see what they
can do for you too. There is no charge for these basic services.




Well that's enough from me for the moment. If this only helps one
person then it will be worthwhile.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment