Tuesday 20 January 2009

How To Save Money Online And Beat The Credit Crunch

Don't you just get fed up with hearing the phrase 'credit crunch'? I do, and it drives me potty. The only good thing about it, is that we now see lots of money saving articles in our newspapers and online.

Everyone likes to save money without sacrificing quality - and I'm no exception. So much so, that I looked around for car insurance last week, and I'm over the moon with the savings - but more importantly I also used a cash back site, so even though I got a good initial deal, I also got great cash back too!


I use ei42 , but not only for my own cash back. They give me extra cash back payments from other users too! How good is that?

Plus, you also get cash back on your eBay purchases!

At the moment they are partnered with well known UK retailers only, BUT, they will be expanding into USA very soon, and then tie up with well known outlets over there.

So, if you are in UK or USA, my advice would be to register now, and then you'll get the heads up on the US launch date soon. There is no charge and there never will be.


We all want to save money, so it's good to pass on the info and hopefully help others too.

Thought For The Day:

"After all is said and done, usually more is said than done"


No comments:

Post a Comment