Friday 16 January 2009

I'm A Twit - Are You?

I've always been a bit loopy, but I now have the honour of being a registered Twit too - lol

I'm good at twittering, so my new well earned title suits me. I wonder if there'll be a prize for Twit of the Day, week, month or even a grand title of Twit Of The Year? If so, by the time I've finished, I should have a good chance of being up there with the winners.

Joking aside, if you hav'n't come across twitter yet, do have a look - click here - it's a social networking site with a brilliant twist. If you are already there, why not 'follow me' - it would be good to keep in touch with other people's twitterings.

As you can see, I'm quite new to blogging, so I'm getting used to all the excellent features. I'm pretty chuffed that I've just discovered how to place a banner in the post too - you need a big piece of brown paper, some string, tape, not forgetting a stamp or two, plus a nice walk to the post office - sorry, told you I was a Twit!






The banner is a link to the Birthday Bonus Club, an interesting new idea where you join for free and then sit in line for some great cash presents on YOUR birthday. I initially saw it as a bit of birthday fun, but there is a lot more to it, so I can understand the excitement that it is generating, especially as it costs nothing to join. You'll soon see for yourself.

Well that's enough from me today, it's time to go and have another little twitter.

Have a great weekend.


I'll leave you with a thought for the day:

Learn to be happy with what you have, whilst you pursue all that you want

1 comment:

  1. Nice layout for your new blog Jill!
    But I couldn´t see the banner.
    Otherwise it sounds rather interesting with this Birthday Bonus Club.

    Quote from one of Genesis songs "if you follow me I will follow you", we could follow each others blog when we have time!

    ReplyDelete