Friday 31 July 2009

I've Done It Again!

Yes, more great savings on my home insurance, and all because I shopped around, using the comparison websites, and then when I'd found the best deal for my circumstances, I logged out of LV (Liverpool Victoria) and entered their site again through my cashback site - making mega savings on what was already a good deal!

So, after the cashback, I now have full cover for buildings AND contents for just less than £100.

Sorry for a boring post, but it really excites me! lol. Is there any hope left for me? Perhaps I need to get another life? Now whose should I chose?

Maybe someone famous with lots of dosh? How about Madonna?

Well maybe not. She isn't in a happy relationship or happy marriage. Nor is she happy with herself - just look at her body - she must be constantly working out or in the gym trying to turn back time.

Maybe in another 10 years she'll realise that what she was born with is OK. What's a perfect body anyway? I bet even Angelina Jolie hates something about herself - that's what most women do! Are we stupid or what? Most of us 'brush up' quite nicely with a bit of lipstick and decent clothes, so we should learn to be happy with what we see in the mirror.

And it must be awful having the media constantly following you, taking pics and then writing daft newspaper articles. What price fame?

So I think I'll stick to being little old me, who enjoys being Just Jill; working from home PT with her elottery biz, and being happy that she has saved a few quid on her home insurance - lol.

And I don't think any celebrity would ever experience the satisfaction of shopping around and getting a good deal, or being able to go out without someone following and taking photos of you not looking your best. But I suppose it goes with the territory.

Guess what, it's the weekend again, so where's that bottle of wine?

Thought for the day:

Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again

No comments:

Post a Comment