Thursday 9 July 2009

I'm Almost There!

Today's the day - the day that we fly off to Paris for EuroDisney and my BIG birthday on Sat - yippeeee - can hardly wait!

Bags will be packed this afternoon; travel docs and euros are already at hand, so that just leaves me to be parcelled up, pointed towards the door and driven to the airport around 6pm.

I'm really looking forward to staying at the Newport Bay Hotel - a bit of luxury in the evening with good food and wine - and a lot of fun in the day in the theme parks. I've never been to the Walt Disney Studios before, so that's something else to look forward to.

Can't believe I'm going to wake up on 11th as a pensioner - lol - where did all those years go? I remember wondering at 30 what I would be like at 60 - well I'll soon know, and I don't think I'll feel any different, except maybe more content in my life, and very sure of who I am.

In fact, at 30 I wasn't even sure if I liked myself - sounds crazy - but I now know for sure that although far from perfect, I'm more than just an OK person, so I'm very happy to be ME! I like being Just Jill, and I love doing what I do.

I'm fortunate too in my choice of work; starting with the elottery was one of my better moves. It allowed me to leave the bank, has given me the opportunity to choose what I do on a daily basis, and pays me on time every 4 weeks.

I've also made many friends around the world, something I could never have done when I was working. Plus it's great fun; and you never know, because of the brilliant unique syndicate system, we could even have a big jackpot win! We've had loads of smaller wins, but because we only need to match 5 balls and not 6, the jackpot is much more winnable!

Anyone who is open to considering a PT business opportunity should look no further. I'd be happy to explain it.

Well that's it for today from this 59 yr old, I still have a few things to finish before I start packing for Paris.

Mickey doesn't have a clue what's coming his way - lol - I wonder if he will join me for breakfast on Saturday?


Thought for the day:

Winners make big things happen a little bit at a time


1 comment: