Monday 1 June 2009

A Great Way To Save Money

I just love a bargain - so does my mum - so maybe there's an unknown hereditary 'bag a bargain' gene still waiting to be discovered; or maybe it's because we're all wise old birds who know a good thing when they see it - OMG there's that 'old' word cropping up again - lol

I discovered cashback sites a long time ago; and they are brilliant. I wouldn't dream of buying anything online unless it was well-priced plus offers cash back too ; but none can beat this one!

Why? Because not only is it using well known retailers and top brands in both UK & USA, and of course gives cashback on your purchases, it also has a fantastic tell-a-friend feature where they can get cashback too, and YOU get a thank you for recommending it, in the form of extra dosh - how good is that?

I've had excellent personal cashback payments on all my insurances, stationery, printer ink, electrical goods, garden accessories, DVDs, CDs, books. You name it, and you can buy it with a good discount plus cash back!

Another thing I really like about it, is that it is completely free to use and always will be.

It's also a great way for fundraising groups and charities to bring in some extra funding, so if you know anyone, no matter how small the group, they really need to know about this.

If you havn't registered for your free site yet, then you can do it with me here

Must go now, it's time to go find a new 'love seat' for my lovely garden.

Happy shopping

Thought for the day:

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked and dry cleaners depressed?

No comments:

Post a Comment